wtorek, 12 marca 2013

The beginning.

Hello everyone!

My name is Dominika, and I'm a huge fan of beautiful sport called Formula One ! It used to be weird that girl likes car and racing, but now it's a normal thing I think. Sometimes I hear: "You are a girl, you better play with fashion not racing" but I don't care, because my love to Formula 1 is so strong. It's hard to explain this feeling, but it's soo good.
I just want to share with you  my emotions, "experience" and opinion conected with it. Also I will try to keep you on with facts. All formula one fans keep together right? Hope you will enjoy this !

Only few days and new F1 season will start. We have new drivers: Esteban Gutiérrez in Sauber, Adrian Sutil in Sahara Force India, Valtteri Bottas in Williams, Giedo van der Garde in Caterham, Jules Bianchi and Max Chlinton in Marussia. As soon as it all starts we will see how they behave on track, where you are not testing your car, you have to fight for win.
First step Albert Park, Melbourne, Australia.
Track's lenght: 5,303 km, 
Race lenght: 307,574 km which is 58 laps.
Jenson Button won on this track last season, who will win this year ?

There is only one thing which makes me sad, I will have to get up so early to watch this live.
But what people do for love, right ? :)
Have a nice day !


Domii

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz