środa, 1 maja 2013

The legend

Today is the day.
19 Years ago, on 1st May, the greatest driver, the legend, left us.. 
We will never forget about him, about what he did and how he was. 
That day was the worst to his family, friends, and all fans around the world. Actually that weekend wasn't good at all. If you didn't ready about it already, then I recomend you the best documental movie which is called "Senna".  Probably every fan of F1 saw this movie many times. It's such an amazing one!

Ayrton Senna da Silva:
162 races
41 wins
80 podiums
65 pole position
3 times  F1 World Champion

The most popular Senna's quotes:

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose"

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence"

"I'm not designed to come second or third. I'm designed to win"

"Women - always in trouble with them, but can't live without them"

"My biggest error? Something that is to happen yet"




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz