sobota, 7 grudnia 2013

Monza, Italy

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY THAT I DIDN'T POSTED ANYTHING SINCE BELGIUM SPA !
It's because I had quite tough time, but now I'm gonna upload everything here that I've missed to write ! I hope you will still enjoy the reading, and it will remind you somehow the race ;)


Autodromo di Monza
Race laps: 53
Lap: 5,793 km
Last year winner: Lewis Hamilton
Lap record: 1 min 21,046 secs by Rubens Barrichello in 2004

The Italian GP is actually my favourite, I do love the track, it has a big history. Also the atmosphere there is amazing ( as I've heard from friends and saw from tv)
This race was actually hard to watch for me, because I supposed to be there, but due to school I couldn't make it, so it was like watching a race with tears for the whole time ! ;)
The really big suprise was in Qualification, because 3 great drivers ( Grosjean, Raikkonen and Hamilton) were out of Q3 ! Actualy Hamilton was blocked by Sutil and later on he recieved a penalty.
RACE:
Great start of Massa but really bad of Button. Di Resta out of track at the beginning. He had a contact with Grosjean. Then Raikkonen was  in box on the first lap to change the front wing, because he crushed into Perez car. Later on, little contact between Webbber and Alonso, but no damage. Lap 12 Hamilton need to pit right away because of slow puncher in his tire, the mechanics in pit are not ready, but fortunately he was in pit on 13 ( probably because of some problems with radio). His engineer told him to reset the radio. Few laps later Vergne is struggling with some car problems (probably that was engine). Then the race was quite "calm" I mean no crushes and problems until at lap 40 Webber recieved a info that he is having problems with his gearbox, later on also Vettel recieved that to. Unfortunately for Webber  it was more serious.
Last lap Sutil went out of track to the pit.
And the results:






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz